Have you seen “all of this snow” we are about to get, yet? If you have, I hope you are warm, dry, and have something incredibly yummy baking in your oven. For the rest of us, here’s to keeping our fingers crossed that something might happen overnight! In the midst of all of this getting snowed in talk, my darling SIL (you know, whose baby takes up half of my Instagram feed), asked me what are some good go-to’s when plans of snow are coming our way. That inspired me to write a blogpost because I know we are not the only ones who like to pig out when those clouds get heavier and heavier with yummy snow! So here are some recipes I’ve gotten from around the web that I have made, want to make, or I want YOU to make. Enjoy and please stay safe! (more…)
1. I have been asked about my Brie and Beef Puff Pastry with Mango BBQ a lot recently. It’s such a cinch to make and perfect for using leftover pot roast.
2. Don’t forget about my light, great for dipping, Peanut Butter Cheesecake Dip!
3. Pepperoni Pizza Monkey Bread because who doesn’t love monkey bread, let alone pizza monkey bread?
4. I made these Honey Mustard Fried Chicken Sliders last night and they were perfection!
5. Beer Battered Onion Rings make everything better!
6. Want something sweet without the commitment of turning on your oven? These 1-Minutes Chocolate Mug Cakes fit the bill! And they are gluten-free!
8. I love her and this Easy Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Croutons are all you need to stay cozy!
9. Paleo? No problem! Paleo Bananas Foster needs to get into my dessert rotation now!
10. Cookies make any snow day extra special. My Clementine Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies are chewy, soft, and the perfect ratio of chocolate and citrus. Don’t have clementines? Try whatever citrus you have on hand! Except lime, definitely not lime!